WHY DO I NEED TO USE A CHAIR MAT?
Our chair mats will extend the life of your carpet by spreading out the pressure from the chair casters; in fact, many carpet manufacturers void their warranty when a chair with casters is used without a chair mat.
Use of a mat will also reduce fatigue by allowing for easier rolling across your workspace with less back and leg strain.
HOW DO I GET MY CHAIR MATS TO UNROLL & FLATTEN?
Cold temperatures make chair mats stiff. Allow your mat to reach room temperature first for easier unrolling. To help warm your mat faster, use a gentle heat source such as a hair dryer, sunlight, or a warm room. The chair mat will flatten out gradually. Add weight to hold the mat in place, if necessary.
Note: For hair dryer use, direct the warm air into the center core of the roll for approximately 15 minutes. Unroll slowly while blowing warm air across the mat surface until flat. Follow safety guidelines provided by hair dryer manufacturer.
Caution: Do not expose the chair mat to extreme heat. High temperatures will damage the chair mat.
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH THICKNESS MAT TO CHOOSE?
HOW DO I USE AND CARE FOR MY CHAIR MAT?
· Do not use a cleated chair mat specified for use with carpet on hard flooring surfaces such as wood, tile, stone, concrete or vinyl.
· Use a damp cloth soaked in mild soap and water to clean chair mat, if necessary.
· Some chair mats are shipped rolled. Upon receipt of a rolled chair mat, immediately unroll and place on a flat surface. Depending on environmental conditions such as temperature, it may take up to 72 hours for a chair mat that has been rolled to regain its natural shape.
· Corporation folding chair mats must be allowed to sit at room temperature (above 68° Fahrenheit/20° Celsius) for a minimum of four (4) hours before being unfolded.
· Do not use a chair mat in areas where it will be subjected to temperatures below 60° Fahrenheit (16° Celsius) or above 95° Fahrenheit (35° Celsius).
· Corporation recommends that chair mats not be used in an environment where moisture may be present beneath carpet or other flooring materials.
Handle cleated chair mats with care.
Q1: Are you factory?A1: We are the professional manufacturer of PVC CHAIR MATS with more than 10 years experience, we have own production lines. Our factory is located in Taizhou, Zhejiang Province, China. Look forward to your visit to our factory.
Q4: What’s your payment terms?
A4: L/C, Weston Union, D/A, T/T